Social Media Intern
We are looking for a social media intern for a 4 months of internship. A Social Media Intern works alongside management to increase brand awareness through the usage of social media platforms. They use the information shared by management regarding the best course of action to promote the brand and in turn create conversation-starting posts and images for social platforms.
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Executing day-to-day tasks for multiple brands
- Being a liaison between the agency & the client
- Coordination, internally & externally, to meet timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand positioning
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Content strategy & ideation for daily tasks & campaigns
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Social media marketing
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus