Paid Media Specialist Intern
We are looking for Paid Media Specialist for 4 months of Internship. As a Paid Media you will be working on a range of clients across different industries including smaller individual companies to larger multinational accounts with a wide range of budgets. We will give you the autonomy and responsibility to manage your campaigns and provide guidance and support when needed.
From designing and implementing campaigns from scratch to taking on existing accounts, you will be able to put together a Paid Media strategy providing recommendations and suggestions for the best way to achieve your client’s goals, as well as identifying areas for improvement.
You will be able to work across different channels within Paid Media including PPC, Display and Paid Social to create and execute the best strategy to hit client KPIs.
Performance will be at the heart of what you do and you will evaluate how your campaigns are performing and continually optimize to get the best results. You will provide useful campaign insights to clients and suggest recommendations based on your analysis.
Responsibilities of the candidate would be the following and not limited to,
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Manage your spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximizing profits
- Work with account management team to help provide insight for clients
- Work with the clients team to provide forecasts & presentations
- Good knowledge of running PPC campaigns, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Google Tag Manager
- Have strong copywriting, reporting and communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of how PPC fits into the wider digital marketing mix
- Have a track record in helping to deliver effective PPC campaigns
- Have a passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Have a strong attention to detail
- A good, confident grasp of the MS Office suite, Excel in particular
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data
- A good understanding of Business, B2B and B2C models
- A love of uncovering trends in data and analysis
- Andheri, Mumbai
- No of Position Vacant : 5 Position